November 18, 2011

My Life in Photos This Week-Week of November 13

Edit of an old picture of me when I was little


Lauren Alaina's mom!!

Beautiful

Two for one holiday drinks at Starbucks

The trees in the small town that I go to for school
Tweet from LeAnn Rimes :)

I saw a tweet from Lucy Hale, clicked the in reply to, and my tweet showed up in the middle. Probably means nothing, but I thought it was cool if she did happen to see that ;) LOL. I'm such a nerd.
The trees around town today


Making pumpkin cookies

This week went by really fast, and it wasn't too stressful either. Here's to a great week of Thanksgiving. Starting tomorrow, I want to list one thing I'm thankful for everyday! Although, we can do that every day of the year..we don't need to wait for the holiday to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment