November 29, 2011

It's The Simple Things...

Tweet from Kristian Alfonso on Days of Our Lives

White Mocha...YUM!

Tweet from Barbara Alyn Woods on One Tree Hill :D

Another tweet

Wall post from my friend Steph that really cheered me up :)

Wall post from my friend Ceci that also really cheered me up :)

Picture I stole from Ceci that she took on our Starbucks date with the girls last week ;) hee hee 
Sometimes we let our lives get so busy with so many projects or we just keep waiting for all these BIG moments in our lives that we miss the sweetest, simplest ones. When we get a simple gesture we're reminded to slow down. Stop and smell the roses once in awhile, and that it's okay to to just BE every once in awhile :) Take a deep breath, it's all going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment