November 22, 2011

Day 4-I'm Thankful For...

My church family. I've been in church all of my life, and as a matter of fact I've been at the same church for 19 years. But, for as long as I've gone there, I've always just known my parents' friends or have just gone to church there, not really doing much else. I wasn't very involved, other than when I was little and in Christmas plays. When I was 17, I finally started getting into the Christmas choir, as my own doing, no one else telling me I should. Joining the worship team, and doing the Christmas show for the past couple years has really helped me get to know so many people. I know they've always got my back! They pray for me, they encourage me, and they really do want the best for me. It's so cool to have this new family/support system, and I feel like they've really been helping me in my walk with the Lord. God sent them into my life for a reason, and I'm so thankful He did! They're also a ton of fun to be around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment