November 2, 2011

Chick Flick Daydreams

I think every girl is captivated by chick flicks whether she wants to admit it or not. We all daydream at one point or another about someday meeting Prince Charming or that we'll have that run in with the man of our dreams much like a scene out of a movie. We'll make eye contact with them from across the street as soon as we see each other, or it'll be one of my friends that we just realized one day we're meant to be together. Okay, well I don't think I have any friends I've ever thought about that with, but you see where I'm going with this. But, sometimes I wonder if I think about it so much that real life will never be able to measure up, because love isn't perfect. It's fun to daydream anyway right?

Here are five scenes or moments from movies/TV shows I wish would happen to me in real life:
  • A Cinderella Story gazebo scene with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray

  •  "I Love You, You Idiot" episode of Gilmore Girls; the last scene between Rory and Dean
  • "Rory's Dance" episode of Gilmore Girls; scenes with Rory and Dean...minus the fiasco at Miss Patty's!

  •  The last scene from "13 Going on 30" is one of the sweetest things ever, in my opinion. It's one of those full circle moments where Jenna gets everything she wanted, and she did it the right way first! :) She married her best friend. 

  •  "You're so stupid Rose!" scene from Titanic. Alright, so I hope that I'm never on a sinking ship and have to choose between safety and the love of my life, but if it ever comes to that...I'd like it to go a little something like this one. A Leo Dicaprio look-a-like wouldn't hurt either.
 Maybe moments in my life will be written into movies or a TV show someday, because they're that romantic!...A girl can dream right? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment