September 15, 2011

Past Events-Emmy's 2009, Soul Surfer premiere, CMT Awards red carpet 2010, American Idol Finale, Grammys,

2009 EMMY AWARDS
Also saw some others, like Steve Carrell and Justin Timberlake, but wasn't able to snap a picture of them :( 
Giuliana Rancic

Olivia Wilde


Will Arnett and Amy Poehler

Michael J Fox and his wife

Chevy Chase

Debra Messing

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian

Leighton Meester
 SOUL SURFER PREMIERE
Bethany Hamilton

Doug Brochu

Me and Doug

Gregg Sulkin

Me and Gregg Sulkin

Jeremy Sumpter

Bailey Madison

Bethany Hamilton

Kevin Sorbo

Anna Sophia Robb

Helen Hunt
Carrie Underwood!!!!

The carpet!
 AMERICAN IDOL FINALE 2011
James Durbin

Thia Magia

Pia Toscano

Haley Reinhart

Naima signing my book

Lauren Alaina

Scotty McCreery

Lauren signing autographs

Me and two of the greatest friends ever!!
 JAY LENO TAPING


I can officially say I made it on the tonight show!!!!


We drove by the Grammys, and couldn't get near them...long story short-we saw the Jonas Brothers leaving for the show!!!!! Nick gave me the peace sign!! :D
 CMT AWARDS RED CARPET/ HANGING OUT BY THE BUSES
Miranda Lambert

Reba waved to me!

Tim McGraw

Leann Rimes

Lady A

Keith Urban!!! I shook his hand...but forgot to bring my camera down :(


Taylorrrrr!

Carrrrieee!!!

Me and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment