September 27, 2011

Moving Forward

Yesterday, I had a really great meeting with my counselor at the community college I go to. We went over the credits I have so far, what I need, and basically where I want to go when I transfer. I'm a sophomore at the moment, and found out that I'll be graduating in MAY! I can't even believe it. I will still technically have to be out there another semester for math, but I'll be able to apply to the university in town in April of next year, and by the time everything goes through it'll be ready for the Winter semester in 2013. In a perfect world, I would love to go to Belmont in Nashville, TN, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
It seems a little far off, but so close at the same time. I finally feel like I'm getting extremely close to what I've always wanted to do. Of course, I'd love to be singing, acting, and even doing some writing...but, right now, this is what I'm meant to be doing. I'm on the right track, and whatever else comes my way, I'll be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment