September 30, 2011

It's Finally Friday

Thank goodness for Fridays! According to studies, it has been shown that people are happier on Fridays...at least that's what Joel Osteen said, and he wouldn't lie! Anyway, today was great, and I'm glad this week is over! Homework is annoying, but it has been a productive week and I'm on the right track for what I need to and want to do. I only had one class today, won meet and greets for Kellie Pickler tomorrow, ran errands with my mom, ran to Home Goods for something to do, had lunch at Chipotle, and decorated our house for Halloween since tomorrow is the first day of October! It's crazy how time just seems to keep flying by!
Hilary Duff on her birthday!!

I sent some pictures of Humphrey Bogart to my best friend who loves him! ;)

Thought this was a cute outfit!!

Mom made smoothies last night

I want to go to Disneyland for Halloween, sounds fun!!

 Some things I found at Home Goods:


Christmas decorations! ah! It's just around the corner...




the car wash lol








Picture I'm gonna have Kelly sign of us at CMA Fest :)


Here's my weekly video blog update! Enjoy...LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment