September 28, 2011

If Life Were a Movie...



I'm a big Hollywood junkie, anyone who talks to me five minutes will know this! And while I'm not a big movie junkie, I wish I was. There are SOOOO many movies (and classics) I have yet to see; I end up sticking to Disney, family or chick flick genre. They just make me feel good!

Anyway, I have this problem with daydreaming, as if my life were a movie. I get to pick the setting, the people that I associate with, the wardrobe and everything else...I get to call the shots, and escape reality for a little while. I guess that's probably why I fell in love with writing and stories from an early age. A pen is the best weapon to have in my opinion, and also one of the funnest ways to use your imagination. It helps you save those daydreams, and who knows, maybe one day they'll turn that idea you had into a book or TV show?

So, I always think about the dream cast I would love to work with, or who would I cast to play my family and friends if they ever made a movie about my life...why? Maybe I have too much time on my hands, but also because I think it's fun. Why not?

Here's a list of people I wouldn't mind working with or would cast in my fake life/daydream:
  • Steve Martin
  • Steve Carrell
  • Shane West
  • Patrick Dempsey
  • Josh Duhamel
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Matthew Perry
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Reese Witherspoon
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • John Stamos
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Demi Lovato
  • Emily Osment (I've been told I look like her, so I guess she could play me)
  • Carrie Underwood (She could play an older version of me-hahahah I wish!)
Who would your dream cast be? Or who do you imagine playing the parts of friends/family in daydreams sometimes?

That's all for now,
Shelby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment