August 12, 2011

"Save Me San Francisco..."


San Francisco is, and has always been, one of my favorite places to visit. There's so much to see and do; it has a creative energy, and it's a romantic city.

So many TV shows have been inspired by the city, including 90s hits, Full House and Party of Five. Full House is probably what sparked my love for it, before I'd ever even been. My mom kept telling me, "You're not gonna see DJ or Stephanie or any of them hanging out around town, they film that in LA..." I'd tell her I knew that, but in the back of my mind, I kept waiting to see them on Fisherman's Wharf. Let me tell ya, it never happened. I still had fun anyway! There have also been movies filmed in the city, such as, Just Like Heaven, The Wedding Planner, and Princess Diaries.


My favorite places to visit are probably The Golden Gate Bridge (of course), Coit Tower, Union Square, Giants Stadium (though I am a Dodger fan, they have one of the most beautiful ballparks) and Alamo Square Park. Some of my greatest memories come from San Francisco, because there's just something about the city that takes you away from your worries! I miss it, and can't wait until our next trip back!

That's all for now,
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment