August 21, 2011

Regrets

I've never believed in them; I've always believed that everything happens for a reason, and I still do. However, lately, I've been thinking about all these times I could've said or done something differently, all the things I didn't do in high school, etc. You know, it's true what they say that it's the things you don't do in life that you regret more than the mistakes you made. Those things you can get over, but you can't go back and change what you DIDN'T do.
I look back and think there are plenty of times when my life could've gone down a completely different path; maybe for the better, maybe for the worst...but, now? I'll never know. That's why I just really want to LIVE from now on. To stop being afraid because things might be a little hard at first, I might not be good at them, and the list goes on...The bottom line is that at the end of my life, I don't want to look back with this list of all these things I had the opportunity to do, but didn't because I was too lazy, was afraid I'd fall and look like a fool, or I was just too scared.
It's time to "Speak Now" and be "Fearless"!

No comments:

Post a Comment