August 12, 2011

My Life in Pictures-August 12

 
My fortune

Found this at Rite Aid. Blast from the past!

I had to...

I was disappointed..they were not even sour.

My friend Laurie and I in the movie
I went to lunch with my mom, ran some errands with her, and we saw Glee the 3D movie with one of my best friends, Laurie. I'll be posting a review of the concert later, but it was AMAZING! A little while later, I ended up going back to my friend, Mandy's classroom, to help her set up. It's looking great! I'm so excited for her.

Her classroom theme, of course I was all for it :D



BOOKS!


Panoramic of the class!

Journey to the center of the universe, excelled readers program!
The rest of the night I've been hanging out, and I'm just fine with that. I talked to my cousin on the phone, and he shared some stories with me. It was probably one of the best talks we've ever had. It sank in tonight, just how much my family and friends mean to me, and how much I want to enjoy life. There are a lot of people hurting in this world, and I've been so blessed with a lot of love in the 19 years that I've been on this earth. It's my turn to help people out, and show them the love and friendship that I've been shown. We may fight and annoy each other at times, but the bottom line is the ones that are there for the long haul will always be there for you, no matter what the circumstances are. They may not agree with you, but they'll help you through it. I thank God for them every day, they're my angels and my heroes. I am the person I am today, because of them. They make me a better person!

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment