August 8, 2011

gLee 3D Movie Premiere



I had wanted to go to this premiere, because I'm a big fan of the show, but due to other traveling and my mom having surgery, it didn't work out. Saturday morning, I checked "seeing-stars.com" to see if there were any updates on movie premieres, etc. Under the Glee premiere, I noticed there was a short note, that I hadn't seen before. It said:

"The first 500 people Come "dressed your GLEEkiest"
will get special access to a VIP red carpet seating area
.
Lining up for wristbands begins at 10 AM."



After that, I really wanted to go, because it would give you a better chance of getting to meet some of the cast, but oh well, there will be other times ;) I will make sure of it HA!


Here are some pictures of the red carpet I found online!


Peace, Love, and be Fearless,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment