August 8, 2011

100 Facts about Me

1. My heroes/inspirations are: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Nick Jonas, Danny Gokey, and Demi Lovato. They've all had trials they've had to overcome, but are living proof that you can rise above it. I love them!!

2.I'm convinced I will marry Nick Jonas or Sterling Knight ;) haha.

3.Music means everything to me, it has always been there, even in the tough times.

4. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me, and that when I die, I will spend eternity with Him in Heaven. I live my life for HIM.

5. My favorite shows are: American Idol, Pretty Little Liars, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Sonny with a chance, Glee, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Bill and Giuliana, and pretty much any old show (Wonder Years, Boy Meets World, Full House, etc.)

6. Songs I wish I'd written: Story of us, Who I Am, Undo It, That Should be me, I won't Let Go, I'm In, Hello World, and Cry. All of these songs have really meant something to me at one point or another.

7. My dream date would be to go to Disneyland or a Dodger game! I also wouldn't mind being proposed to at either ;)

8. I love the Dodgers, we have season tickets; some of the best moments have happened there.

9. I would love to retire in Tybee Island, Georgia! First, I'd like to just visit there. It looks beautiful!

10. I would love to have my own production company/record label someday! I'd also like to open a stationary store, and a country themed restaurant.

11. Writing is the best way I know how to communicate, especially when telling someone something that is very sincere and deep.

12. I own wayyy too many purses, but I keep buying more.

13. I'm obsessed with journals, pens, and school supplies. But, I hated school (high school anyway).

14. I get stressed very easily. It's just because I care, contrary to the way I may come across.

15. I tend to be a people pleaser at times, but I'm getting better about that.

16. Frozen yogurt is pretty much the best thing in the world.

17. There are very few people that I can trust completely, no matter what may happen with us in the future.

18. I believe in finding love and soul mates. It's probably because I watch too many chick flicks.

19. My dream is to be a singer/actor/writer, but right now I'm majoring in Journalism.

20. Aly and AJ inspired me to want to play guitar and write more songs. Then, a little later on, it was Taylor Swift.

21. I believe everything happens for a reason, and that even when we can't see it, there's a silver lining.

22. I can run off of only a few hours of sleep and be fine; I've been that way since I was about five.

23. I've cracked my front tooth twice.

24. LeAnn Rimes is who inspired me to want to get into country music, as well as Faith Hill.

25. I'm addicted to Twitter and my IPhone. I'm on it way too much.

26. I make myself miserable for no reason at all.

27. I wanted to learn French so if I ever met Celine Dion, I would be able to hold a short conversation with her. I took French in high school, and I was really good with it. My teacher recommended I take French 3, and I ended up not doing it. Now, part of me wishes I would've.

28. I hate the word legit.

29. I want to believe in love at first sight, and that when you're married it is forever. I just need someone to show me that it CAN happen.

30. My favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon, my favorite actor is Josh Duhamel.

31. My style icons are Jennifer Aniston, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. I like to mix it up a little.

32. I'm an only child, and I'm spoiled. I admit it now, I used to just say, "No, I'm just loved." Haha.

33. I'm a California girl, and probably always will be at heart, but I really love Nashville, and would like to move (or have a house there) someday.

34. Who Says-Selena Gomez is my motto at the moment, along with Hit the Lights, and We Own The Night.

35. I'd rather watch old shows like Growing Pains, Wonder Years, Boy Meets World, etc. than shows that are on right now.

36. I wish an older version of myself could narrate what's going on in my life now, like Wonder Years.

37. I still listen to NSYNC and other 90s music on a pretty regular basis.

38. I love meeting celebrities, but mainly just the ones I really look up to.

39. I go to premieres, concerts, and award show red carpets quite a bit. We go as a family, because it's just something my mom and I like to do. Dad's a great sport about it :)

40. Snow White is my favorite Disney princess.

41. I hated high school.

42. I want to dye my hair dark brown.

43. When I was younger, I wanted to go to FIDM, after watching a Mary-Kate and Ashley video on Fashion. I still think it would be awesome, I love designing.

44. I've wanted to go to Australia since I was 10.

45. I used to think if I went on a water ride at a theme park or a cruise, I would automatically hit an iceberg or sink like Titanic.

46. There was one summer where I saw Carrie Underwood more than I saw my friends. That's sad.

47. Since I was little, I've always loved hearing old stories of people I know, and looking at old pictures.

48. I love the beach and the mountains. They inspire me.

49. I love looking up quotes, I could read them all day.

50. I reference pop culture (at least one TV show, celebrity, or something that was said in the press) at least once a day. I'm a walking encyclopedia for entertainment.

51. The one time I got starstruck was in front of Nick Jonas. I totally missed out on my opportunity for a picture and I was THISCLOSE.

52. I'm a pretty open person, even though I'm quiet. I really do enjoy meeting new people.

53. There is a song that has documented every moment of my life.

54. I want to go to Belmont University in Nashville.

55. I belong to the fan clubs of: The Jonas Brothers, Keith Urban, and Carrie Underwood.

56. I love reading blogs; reading about the lives of other people, other places, etc.

57. My aunt tells me I act just like Alex Russo (Selena Gomez's character on Wizards of Waverly Place).

58. I've had my cat, Smokey, since I was 5, and I'm 19 now!

59. I used to sing Home on the Range on rollercoasters when I was a kid. I have no idea why....

60. I love making lists...of anything! To do lists, things to pack, things I want, people I want to meet-ANYTHING!

61. Skype and IChat are pretty much the coolest inventions ever! It helps me talk to friends and family I might not always get to otherwise.

62. My favorite TV couple are Cory and Topanga.

63. My first crush was Justin Timberlake, or the young Leonardo Dicaprio. I think it was around the same time, so I'm not sure who came first. I was completely convinced that I would marry Justin, until Britney came into the picture, then I stepped aside. When I found out Leo had a girlfriend, I drew on her face in a magazine...during church I might add. I was like 7.

64. I would love to take an art class. I really love drawing, and I'm decent; I'd like to have more training, and actually know what I'm doing.

65. I like documentaries, biographies, and reading books on the entertainment business. It just kind of fascinates me. I wouldn't mind working at Warner Bros. Studios someday, so it's good material to know ;)

66. Someday I'd like to host a sunday brunch at my house.

67. I have a banner and VIP pass from Miley Cyrus' 16th birthday party at Disneyland. I didn't go, but a family friend got it for me. I was so happy!

68. I've been told I look like Emily Osment A LOT, when she had darker hair. The day I met her, we even matched...it was funny. Everyone said we looked like sisters!

69. I would love to write a song with Taylor Swift.

70. I want to marry a musician.

71. When trying to fall asleep, I end up daydreaming of what would happen if I met so and so, or what would I say?

72. I'd like to go on a road trip with a few of my best friends, and just see where we end up. No reservations, no plans to go here or there, just drive.

73. I wish I could fly.

74. My favorite Jonas Brothers song is When You Look Me In The Eyes, and I also love Fly With Me.

75. I always wanted to try Soccer or softball, but never did.

76. I've watched The Hannah Montana movie over 14 times. People would always laugh at me when I'd tell them. I should keep it to myself, but oh well.

77. If I could have been on any show it would've been Gilmore Girls or Sonny with a Chance. Now, I'd say Pretty Little Liars.

78. I liked the Twilight Saga books, but not the movies. I did like New Moon, though.

79. I used to be a major germaphobe.

80. I auditioned for American Idol on the Myspace auditions, didn't get through though.

81. I had a 3rd grade pen pal for an english assignment my Senior year of High School. When I finally met her, she gave me this bracelet she had made. I wore it exactly one year. Every time I would look at it, it reminded me of her and that childlike faith/behavior. She was the sweetest thing, and so mature for her age. Plus, she was a Taylor Swift fan.

82. I think the style in England is soooo cool!

83. My favorite shops are: Urban Outfitters, Juicy, Macy's, Nordstrom, Target, Forever 21, VS PINK, and anything else girly.

84. I've been to Stars Hollow, and it's the coolest fictional town EVER (WB tour).

85. Gilmore Girls and Taylor Swift helped me survive my first year of high school.

86. I love scrapbooking.

87. I always wanted to be The Little Mermaid; to be able to swim around the pool with flippers. I also had a crush on Prince Eric, which seems weird now that I think about it, because he's a cartoon.

88. I still have movies like The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Princess Diaries, and A Cinderella Story memorized. I used to do the handshake from Parent Trap with my dad, every night before I went to bed.

89. At my grandma's house, I used to get dressed up in fancy clothes and wigs, and pose around the house for "photoshoots".

90. Favorite Disney animated movies are: Pocahontas, Snow White, Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, and Beauty and the Beast.

91. When I was little, I used to turn my bunk bed into a "tour bus."

92. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author.

93. When I read magazines, I tear out my favorite articles, so I can refer back to them if I need inspiration.

94. I don't believe in regrets. Sure, there are mistakes I've made, and I wished I would've done something differently, but everything happens for a reason, so I try not to worry too much. You learn from them, and move on.

95. I love writing fan mail to celebrities, because it has paid off in the past.

96. My biggest pet peeve is people chewing their food loudly.

97. Chuck Wicks called me on my 18th birthday!

98. I have a "quote book" for family and friends, and anytime something funny is said or happens, I write it down. Be careful of what you say around me, because nothing is off limits.

99. When I can't sleep, I start tweeting random celebrities, to see if they'll answer back. One time I talked to Kurt Warner when that happened lol.

100. I like getting mail, e-mail, and texts from people because even if it's just for a second or a certain reason, it means they were thinking about me. That makes me feel loved :)


No comments:

Post a Comment